Thursday, February 19, 2015

What to Do, What to Do...

Brrrr! I hope everyone is safe and sound in their warm houses. I know the kiddos have been missing school and really wishing they were learning more about fractions. I am here to remind them that as I shared with them on Monday, I have posted several fraction assignments on Tenmarks.com to be completed. I also have assigned other assignments for practice on the standards we have covered this year. These will be excellent practice for the EOG. Please check your students' progress on Tenmarks.com. We are so fortunate to have another computer program called Conceptua. Students have assignments on here too.
If they are looking for some fun fraction games look no further. These are located on my blog. They know that the reading assignment from Monday is due when we return. I would also like to encourage Lexia useage from home. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Stay warm and I hope to see my favorite third graders on Saturday!
Smiles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment