Sunday, March 1, 2015

Reminders for Upcoming Week

Hello third grade families! Below is the email that I sent 2/27. Please have students return their biography note taking sheet 3/2. Case 21 testing is still on for 3/2 and 3/3. As far as I know the field trip to Wakefield High to see the play Snow White is still on. 

I just wanted to remind everyone that on Monday and Tuesday we have Case 21 benchmark testing on all of the standards taught this quarter. Please have your student take some time each day to keep skills sharp by completing assignments on TenMarks. Specifically, area, perimeter and fractions. Also, There are assignments I have posted on Conceptua for fractions. Both of these websites are on my blog. As my son was working on assignments his teachers in middle school had posted, I again was reminded how times have changed and technology makes communication and learning ongoing!

Hopefully everyone is taking notes for their biography research. I sent an email on Monday with the information for the websites and an attachment of the note taking sheet. Please spend time on Lexia too. 

Looking forward to seeing my third graders soon. I hope they are having fun and enjoying this winter wonderland! 


Please let me know if your student is having trouble accessing the online resources and cannot meet expectations.